Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Everyone loves the IRS (which spells "theirs", ironically)

Thank you all for taking the time to join my blog. My goal is to keep hot tax topics in front of you either at the Federal or state level. I am involved in personal and corporate tax as well as head of our non-profit tax department here at Marvin and Company, so hopefully you will be able to find part or all of my blog useful. As with every other professional though I do have to issue a disclaimer. So much of tax is specific to its situation, so these blogs are to get you thinking about your own personal situation and then take your new found information to your accountant or your attorney to discuss action steps further. Please do not use this information as the end-of-all-ends because without knowing your every detail it would be almost impossible to give you advise over a blog.

If at anytime you would like any more information on a particular blog or would like some clarification please do not hesitate to contact me through my email address.

The title of this blog "Robin Hood" relates to taxes and every one's issue with them. Don't worry I have no plans on wearing any tights or shooting any arrows but I hope that some of this information will assist you in your tax planning and if you can save a $1 for doing something a little differently well that sounds like a good start to me. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and my goal is to stay as current as possible with this.

If any of you would like to join my free webinar tomorrow on personal and corporate tax update from noon to one please go to the link and sign up.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/459328226

No comments:

Post a Comment