Friday, February 11, 2011

Get your calendars out Non-Profits!!!

I have the pleasure of sitting on the panel for the Tech Valley Not For Profit Business Council's March event which will focus on tax implications and tax issues facing non-profits. The event is scheduled for March 17th from 1130-2 at the Italian American Community Center and to sign up go to the Albany Chamber Website at www.acchamber.org for event details.

These events are very well attended by many non-profit leaders in the area and I don't expect this session to be any different. The panel I believe is myself, someone from the Attorney General's office and someone from the Healthcare industry so there will be many great talking points I am sure.

Hope to see you there and any questions you can also email me at anytime!! Kev-

No comments:

Post a Comment